Department: Department of the Air Force
Agency: Air National Guard Units (Title 32)
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
East Granby, CT View Map
CONNECTICUT AIR NATIONAL GUARD
TECHNICIAN VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
DUTY LOCATION: 103d Force Support Squadron, East Granby, CT
JOB SUMMARY: The primary purpose is to assist a higher graded specialist in researching/studying/analyzing and administering all aspects of the assigned function(s). Performs duties in one or more program areas as described below. Incumbent identifies the scope or nature of a situation and determines the need for and obtains additional information through research of pertinent records, identifying trends and patterns, and/or review of technical reference material in order to resolve problems or controversies pertaining to human resources matters.
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Connecticut Air National Guard. Applicants who are not currently a member of the Connecticut Air National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the Connecticut Air National Guard. If you are not sure you are eligible for military membership, please contact a Connecticut Air National Guard recruiter at (860) 292-2331 before applying for this position.
AREA(S) OF CONSIDERATION:
- Area 1: All currently employed full-time permanent and indefinite personnel of the Connecticut Air National Guard.
- Area 2: All current members of the Connecticut Air National Guard and individuals eligible for membership in the Connecticut Air National Guard.
- Occasional Travel
- Subject to supervisor discretion and funding availability
- Must meet Compatible Military Assignment within one year from placement.
- Wear of the military uniform is mandatory.
- Direct Deposit is mandatory.
- Incumbent must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.