Job Title:Supply Technician
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:Army National Guard Units (Title 32)
Job Announcement Number:CT-14-116 (1163431)
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$43,180.00 to $56,135.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, July 10, 2014 to Friday, August 8, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Windsor Locks, CT View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|AREAS I & II|
CONNECTICUT ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
TECHNICIAN VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
DUTY LOCATION: Combined Support Maintenance Shop (CSMS), Camp Hartell, Windsor Locks, CT
JOB SUMMARY: Its purpose is to provide storage and distribution, cataloging or supply identification systems, property utilization, or other related supply activities including those associated with automated or manual supply accounting systems.
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Connecticut Army National Guard. Applicants who are not currently a member of the Connecticut Army National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the Connecticut Army National Guard. If you are not sure you are eligible for military membership, please contact a Connecticut Army National Guard recruiter at (800) 716-3550 before applying for this position.
AREA(S) OF CONSIDERATION:
- Area 1: All currently employed full-time permanent and indefinite personnel of the Connecticut Army National Guard.
- Area 2: All current members of the Connecticut Army National Guard and individuals eligible for membership in the Connecticut Army National Guard.
- Occasional Travel
- Subject to supervisor discretion and funding availability
- Must meet Compatible Military Assignment within one year from placement.
- Wear of the military uniform is mandatory.
- Direct Deposit is mandatory.