Job Title:INTELLIGENCE SPECIALIST (STAFF MANAGEMENT)
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command
Hiring Organization:AERIAL INTELLIGENCE BRIGADE
Job Announcement Number:WTST141436441160822
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$97,657.00 to $126,949.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, July 11, 2014 to Thursday, July 24, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Excepted Service Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Fort Gordon, GA View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|US Citizens and Status Candidates|
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is located at the US ARMY INTELLIGENCE AND SECURITY CMD, ENTERPRISE/SURVEILLANCE AND RECON ACTY AERIAL INTELLIGENCE BRIGADE BELVIOR, VA. With duty in FORT GORDON, GA.
Serve as the Senior Intelligence Advisor, Principle Civilian Personnel Management Advisor, and Intelligence Oversight Program Manager to the Commander, Aerial Intelligence Brigade (AIB), Staff, and all subordinate activities. Provide support and authoritative advice pertaining to all aspects of Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), force structure and organizational concepts.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Army Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS) Employee
- Current Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS) Employee (excluding Army)
- Current Civilian Employee with the Department of the Army
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) - Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee (non-DOD)
- Former Permanent Federal Employee eligible to be reappointed
- Veteran with a service-connected disability of 30% or more
- Disabled Veteran with a service-connected disability of more than 10%/less than 30%
- Applicant eligible for 10-Point Other veteran's rating or Derived Veterans' Preference
- Veteran eligible for 5-Point Preference
- U.S. Citizen
Army DCIPS positions apply Veteran's Preference to preference eligible candidates as defined by Section 2108 of Title 5 U.S.C., in accordance with the procedures provided in DoD Instruction 1400.25, Volume 2005, DCIPS Employment and Placement.
This is a Career Program Position (CP) 35
- 25% or Greater
- TDY will be required up to 35% of time, with additional travel within the metropolitan Washington DC area.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a TOP SECRET Security (SCI) Clearance
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a CI POLY
- TDY will be required up to 35% of time
- Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized.