The Farm Service Agency (FSA) is an exciting and rewarding place to start, build and/or continue your career. Be part of our team and support the well-being of American agriculture and the American public.
FSA's diverse culture and benefits allow for a healthy balance between your career and home life. In addition to a generous salary, FSA offers a friendly and professional working environment with a diverse workforce, flexible hours/work schedules, and other family-friendly benefits such as: paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, retirement and supplemental savings plan, a wide array of health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, and long-term care insurance.
PLEASE READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS UNDER "HOW TO APPLY" BEFORE YOU BEGIN.
RELOCATION EXPENSES WILL NOT BE AUTHORIZED
Veteran's preference does not apply.
Recruitment Bonus: 25% of starting salary will be offered.
This is a non-civil service position with the McKenzie County FSA Office in Watford City, North Dakota.
This position is located in the McKenzie County FSA Office in Watford City, North Dakota.
This position is responsible for:
• Carrying out office activities and functions pertaining to one or more of the program areas administered in the county.
• Interprets and explains procedures, program regulations and forms to producers and other agency personnel.
• Utilizes IBM system 36 and /or PC Computer to maintain producer data and process automated program forms.
• Uses a high degree of initiative and judgment in planning and carrying out assigned tasks and resolving problems encountered.
- Occasional Travel
- Occasional in state travel may be required.