Job Title:Heavy Mobile Equipment Mechanic
Department:Department of the Air Force
Agency:Air National Guard Units (Title 32)
Job Announcement Number:CT-14-112 (1160105)
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$22.89 to $26.65 / Per Hour|
|Monday, July 7, 2014 to Monday, July 21, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Indefinite NTE 9/30/2015|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
East Granby, CT View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|AREAS I & II|
CONNECTICUT AIR NATIONAL GUARD
TECHNICIAN VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
This is an indefinite position, not to exceed 30 September 2015
DUTY LOCATION: 103d Logistics Readiness Squadron (LRS), East Granby, CT
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to maintain, repair and modify heavy duty vehicles and mobile equipment, including, but not limited to, materiel handling, fire fighting and base maintenance and refueling systems.
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Connecticut Air National Guard. Applicants who are not currently a member of the Connecticut Air National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the Connecticut Air National Guard. If you are not sure you are eligible for military membership, please contact a Connecticut Air National Guard recruiter at (860) 292-2758 before applying for this position.
AREA(S) OF CONSIDERATION:
- Area 1: All currently employed full-time permanent and indefinite personnel of the Connecticut Air National Guard.
- Area 2: All current members of the Connecticut Air National Guard and individuals eligible for membership in the Connecticut Air National Guard.
- Occasional Travel
- Subject to supervisor discretion and funding availability
- Must meet Compatible Military Assignment within one year from placement.
- Wear of the military uniform is mandatory.
- Direct Deposit is mandatory.
- Incumbent must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.