Department: Department of the Army
Agency: Army National Guard Units (Title 32)
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Hartford, CT View Map
CONNECTICUT ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
TECHNICIAN VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
DUTY LOCATION: USPFO-Data Processing Center, Hartford, CT
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of the position is to perform studies of new or modified computer applications, develop a plan to accomplish the needed work and to perform the required programming work.
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Connecticut Army National Guard. Applicants who are not currently a member of the Connecticut Army National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the Connecticut Army National Guard. If you are not sure you are eligible for military membership, please contact a Connecticut Army National Guard recruiter at (800) 716-3550 before applying for this position.
AREA(S) OF CONSIDERATION:
- Area 1: All currently employed full-time permanent and indefinite personnel of the Connecticut Army National Guard.
- Occasional Travel
- Subject to supervisor discretion and funding availability.
- Must meet Compatible Military Assignment within one year from placement.
- Wear of the military uniform is mandatory.
- Direct Deposit is mandatory.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.