Department: Department Of Homeland Security
Agency: Customs and Border Protection
Hiring Organization: Office of Administration
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Do you desire to protect American interests and secure our Nation while building a meaningful and rewarding career? If so, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is calling.
DHS components work collectively to prevent terrorism, secure borders, enforce and administer immigration laws, safeguard cyberspace and ensure resilience to disasters. The vitality and magnitude of this mission is achieved by a diverse workforce spanning hundreds of occupations. Make an impact; join DHS.
Discover a challenging and rewarding career with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the sole organization responsible for securing the nation's borders. At CBP, we:
- Secure and facilitate trade and travel while enforcing hundreds of U.S. regulations, including immigration and drug laws
- Seize illegal narcotics, vehicles, and agricultural products
- Prevent unauthorized entry into the country
- Rescue individuals who fall into dangerous conditions traversing our border
For more information about CBP's mission, activities, and careers, please visit our website at: http://www.cbp.gov/.
Who May Apply:
- Open to all U.S. Citizens
- For definitions of terms found in this announcement, please see http://www.dhs.gov/careers/
Organizational Location: This position is with the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Office of Administration, located in Washington, DC, Euless, TX, Indinanapolis, IN, San Diego, CA, or Tucson, AZ. There are two vacancies that can be filled in any of the five listed locations. Location will be determined upon selection.
Note: One or more selections may be made using this vacancy announcement.
- Not Required
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position
- You must successfully pass a background investigation
- Selective Service registration
- Residency Requirement