Job Title:Transportation Assistant
Department:Department of the Air Force
Agency:Air National Guard Units (Title 32)
Job Announcement Number:CT-14-109 (1158872)
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$38,857.00 to $50,509.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, July 3, 2014 to Friday, August 1, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
East Granby, CT View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|AREAS I & II|
CONNECTICUT AIR NATIONAL GUARD
TECHNICIAN VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
DUTY LOCATION: 103d Logistics Readiness Squadron (LRS), East Granby, CT 06026
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to serve as a distribution assistant, which provides technical expertise and support relating to the movement of equipment, supplies, and personnel for both peacetime and wartime.
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Connecticut Air National Guard. Applicants who are not currently a member of the Connecticut Air National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the Connecticut Air National Guard. If you are not sure you are eligible for military membership, please contact a Connecticut Air National Guard recruiter at (860) 292-2758 before applying for this position.
AREA(S) OF CONSIDERATION:
- Area 1: All currently employed full-time permanent and indefinite personnel of the Connecticut Air National Guard.
- Area 2: All current members of the Connecticut Air National Guard and individuals eligible for membership in the Connecticut Air National Guard.
- Occasional Travel
- Subject to supervisor discretion and funding availability
- Must meet Compatible Military Assignment within one year from placement.
- Wear of the military uniform is mandatory.
- Direct Deposit is mandatory.
- Incumbent must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.