Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
Camp Casey is located in Tongduchon, Korea approximately forty miles North of Seoul. Camp Casey spans nearly 3500 acres and is located within a valley, 11 miles (20 km) south of the Demilitarized Zone in the village of Tongduchon.
Candidates initially selected from the US may be eligible for certain foreign area benefits such as Living Quarters Allowance and Post Allowance. Living Quarters allowance covers most of the cost of living. Post Allowance is a cost-of-living allowance granted to employees stationed at a post in a foreign area.
- The initial length of this overseas tour is three years.
- Selectees recruited outside of the U.S. will have their eligibility for foreign area benefits determined at the time of hire.
- Overseas allowances may be authorized in accordance with Department of State Standardized Regulation (DSSR), DODI 1400.25 dated 26 July 2012.
Who May Apply: U.S. Citizens
As a Clinical Psychologist at Camp Casey, South Korea, you will:
- Perform bio-psychological social evaluation utilizing principles and practices of psychological counseling.
- Develop comprehensive treatment plans to restore and rehabilitate patients with personal, emotional, and/or mental illnesses.
- Determine the appropriate psychological test that will be administered to the patient.
- Monitor all psychological test administration for quality assurance.
- Occasional Travel
- Up to 10% Business Travel is required.