Job Title:Management Analyst (Change Management)
Agency:Government Accountability Office
Job Announcement Number:GA0-14-CPIO-0343-03-DE
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$86,901.00 to $138,298.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, June 26, 2014 to Tuesday, July 8, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full-Time - Term - Not to Exceed 1 year|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
District of Columbia, DC View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All U.S. Citizens|
|Public Trust - Background Investigation|
GAO's work is designed to address four common goals:
- to help the Congress address current and emerging challenges to the well-being and financial security of the American people;
- to help the Congress to respond to changing security threats and the challenges of global interdependence;
- to help transform the Federal government to address national challenges; and
- to maximize the value of GAO by enabling quality, timely service to Congress and by being a leading practices Federal agency.
If you want to help form public policy, and you have exceptional analytical, communication, and collaboration skills, and can demonstrate high levels of initiative, then GAO is where you want to be!
To learn more about GAO please visit us on the web at http://www.gao.gov/careers/index.html
This position is located in the Government Accountability Office's (GAO) Continuous Process Improvement Office (CPIO). CPIO serve as GAO's key strategic advisory body for enterprise-wide continuous process improvement. It works with the Executive Committee to identify opportunities for increased efficiency and effectiveness, and lower total cost of operations across the mission and mission support sides of GAO. The office oversees implementation of approved business process improvement initiatives.
This is a full-time TERM position. Appointments to this position will not convey permanent status in the federal service and will be for a period not to exceed one year and may be extended for up to four years. This position may also be made permanent without further competition.
- Occasional Travel
- Occasional travel may be required.
- U.S. Citizen
- Completion of a satisfactory background investigation.
- Selectee must be able to meet/maintain suitability & security requirement.
- Completion of one year probationary period may be required.
- Selective Service registration if you are a male born after Dec. 31, 1959.