About the Agency
Section: Office for Victim Assistance
Location: Washington, DC (FBIHQ)
Working Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Senior expert on budget administration process.
- Review, allocation and/or reprogramming, presentation, and execution of actions affecting formulated budget or alternative funding.
- Provides advice and guidance on interpretation of budget estimates and formulation of budget requests.
- Formulates budget instructions regarding program area of responsibility.
- Identifies, analyzes and measures program goals and budgetary resources and policies.
- Responsible for review, assessment and/or development of new or revised methods and procedures of budgeting.