Department: General Services Administration
Agency: Public Buildings Service
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
GSA has been repeatedly named by the Partnership for Public Service as one of the 'Best Places to Work in the Federal Government'.
As a Realty Specialist, you will be performing the full range of acquisition and management and disposal work for complex realty transactions.
This position is located in the New England Region, Public Buildings Service, Leasings Division-1PRL, Boston, Massachusetts.
GSA offers its employees a wide range of benefits including:
- Federal health insurance plans (choose from a wide range of plans)
- Life insurance coverage with several options to choose from
- Leave policies to help you take care of your personal, recreational, and health care needs
- Thrift Savings Plan (similar to a 401(k) plan)
- Flexible work schedules and telework
- Transit and child care subsidies
- Training and development
At this time we are only filling two vacancies, however additional vacancies may be filled from this announcement as needed.
This vacancy is also being announced under OPM’s Delegated Examining procedures as Vacancy Announcement Number 1401022DWDE. Please review that announcement to see if you are eligible for consideration. You must apply separately for each announcement in order to be considered under both procedures.
- Occasional Travel
- Work is often performed in an office setting except during field inspections and market surveys. Incumbent is required to travel and therefore, must have a valid driver's license or be able to perform work by using other forms of transportation.
- U.S. Citizenship or National
- Meet time-in-grade requirements within 30 days of closing date
- Apply online (See How to Apply section.)