About the Agency
The Chief, Campus Operations reports to and receives broad policy guidance from the Administrator. The incumbent has wide latitude for assuring facility service through the development, implementation and monitoring of Standard Operating Procedures and processes, as well as ensuring that Campus Operations projects and initiatives are well planned and executed in a timely, effective and efficient manner. The Chief of Campus Operations has responsibility for facility buildings, turnover of AFRH-W residential rooms (approximately 600 rooms), grounds, infrastructure/equipment, utilities, vehicles, fire alarms and fire suppression systems contracts.
As Chief Campus Operations, you will:
• Maintain cost control over construction, repair and maintenance work, keeps costs within prescribed funding limitations, prepares both short-term and long-term budgets and plans for a programmed equipment replacement system.
• Identify customer problems and assesses requirements. Allocate resources to correct problems and satisfy customer’s need(s).
• Oversee and monitor Campus Operations Business Plan goals and tasks. Ensure all Campus Operations Business Plan goals are achieved and tasks are completed in accordance with the facility’s established Business Plan timeline.
• Review plant facilities and equipment against available technology. Recommend upgrade of facilities and equipment as required.
• Plan project schedules and priorities. Ensure plans for accomplishing work encompass ADA, NEC and other maintenance and construction standards and regulations.