This position is located in Office of Administration, Arlington VA.
The incumbent will be performing the following duties:
· Leading a team of employees engaged in analyzing and overseeing program and complex financial programs.
· Providing program leadership, establish goals, objectives and advise management on the status of work and program accomplishments.
· Providing guidance and expert technical advice on budgetary and accounting practices and techniques to improve program efficiency and effectiveness.
· Analyzing, evaluating and reviewing program issues, financial data and reports using business tools and applications.
· Applying fiscal laws, policies, regulations, principles standards and procedures to financial management activities.
· Organizing and presenting monthly and quarterly reports and conduct reviews to ensure obligations and payments are accurately reported in the financial management system.
· Monitoring and reporting on team progress, provides assistance, guidance and training on all aspects of financial management.
· Notifying management of trends toward over-or-under obligation of funds and participates in meetings to provide advice on regulatory requirements, financial policies, program improvement through analysis of program operations and reports.
· Conducting specialized studies and consolidates data from the program.