Job Title:Financial Program Specialist
Department:Department Of Homeland Security
Agency:Federal Emergency Management Agency
Job Announcement Number:FEMA-14-NLF-17560DE
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$106,263.00 to $138,136.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, June 20, 2014 to Thursday, January 29, 2015|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Washington DC, DC View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All U.S. citizens|
Status candidates may also apply under FEMA-14-NLF-17560MP
For definitions of terms found in this announcement, please click here
|Public Trust - Background Investigation|
When disaster strikes, America looks to FEMA. Now FEMA looks to you. Join our team and use your talent to support Americans in their times of greatest need. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) prepares the nation for all hazards and manages Federal response and recovery efforts following any national incident. We foster innovation, reward performance and creativity, and provide challenges on a routine basis with a well-skilled, knowledgeable, high performance workforce. Please visit www.fema.gov for additional information.
This position is ideal for a professional that has experience providing oversight of financial research and statistical data analysis related to special projects. This position starts at a salary of $106,263.00 (GS-14 step 1). Apply for this exciting opportunity to become a member of the Federal Insurance and Mitigation Administration team within FEMA.
- Occasional Travel
- Travel requirements in support of emergency operations may be extensive in nature (weeks to months), with little advance notice, and may require employees to relocate to emergency sites with physically austere and operationally challenging conditions.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Selective Service registration is required for males born after 12/31/59.
- This position may require occasional non-emergency travel.