Job Title:Electronics Mechanic
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:Army National Guard Units (Title 32)
Job Announcement Number:CT-14-103 (1148413)
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$27.78 to $32.41 / Per Hour|
|Thursday, June 19, 2014 to Friday, July 18, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Indefinite|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Groton, CT View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|AREAS I & II|
CONNECTICUT ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
TECHNICIAN VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
This position is located within TASMG Projects and may be extended or terminated at the discretion of the TASMG Commander.
DUTY LOCATION: 1109th Theater Aviation Sustainment Maintenance Group (TASMG), Groton, CT
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of the position is to perform repair, maintenance, modification, overhaul and installation of a variety of moderately complex electronics equipment.
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Connecticut Army National Guard. Applicants who are not currently a member of the Connecticut Army National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the Connecticut Army National Guard. If you are not sure you are eligible for military membership, please contact a Connecticut Army National Guard recruiter at (800) 716-3550 before applying for this position.
AREA(S) OF CONSIDERATION:
- Area 1: All currently employed full-time permanent and indefinite personnel of the Connecticut Army National Guard.
- Area 2: All current members of the Connecticut Army National Guard and individuals eligible for membership in the Connecticut Army National Guard.
- Occasional Travel
- Subject to supervisor discretion and funding availability
- Must meet Compatible Military Assignment within one year from placement.
- Wear of the military uniform is mandatory.
- Direct Deposit is mandatory.
- Incumbent must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.