Job Title:Facilities Operations Specialist
Department:Department of the Navy
Agency:U.S. Marine Corps
Job Announcement Number:NE41640-12-11458424F832385
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$75,621.00 to $98,305.00 / Per Year|
|Wednesday, June 18, 2014 to Tuesday, June 24, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Excepted Service Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Quantico, VA View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All qualified U.S. citizens in the Washington, DC commuting area|
The Naval Intelligence Community spans across many organizations that provide direct support to the Navy, Marine Corps, U.S. Coast Guard and various Joint and Fleet Commands. Gain an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Navy relative to the broader Intelligence Community and work side by side with your fellow companions throughout the DOD and various other intelligence agencies.
Serve as a Facilities Operations Specialist at the GG-12 level responsible for coordination and execution of facilities maintenance, upgrades, and modifications, utilizing broad knowledge of those facilities and the unique requirements of the operations therein. This position is located in Quantico, VA.
- Occasional Travel
- Travel required 2 days a month
- You must be a US Citizen.
- Must be registered for Selective Service, see Legal & Regulatory Guidance.
- Suitable for Federal employment as determined by background investigation.
- Selectee may be required to successfully complete a polygraph examination
- This position is a Drug Testing Designated Position (TDP)
- You must obtain and maintain a Top Secret Security Clearance