About the Agency
Division: Training Division
Section: Front Office
Unit: Financial Resources
Location: FBI Academy, Quantico, Virginia. *No public transportation is available.
Working Hours: 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
GS:07: $42,631.00 - $55,421.00
GS 09: $52,146.00 - $67,787.00
The FBI must ensure our workforce is fully staffed to continue protecting our nation and combating crime. As a result, the FBI is committed to achieving FY 2014 hiring goals. Effective, May 5, 2014, FBI employees will be precluded from moving to another position within the Bureau by means of promotion, reassignment or change to lower grade unless the new position is career enhancing (Headquarters to Field Offices or Field Offices to Headquarters) or offers a greater promotional potential than the position in which they are currently serving.
- Aid in developing, preparing and implementing plans for annual inventory
- Work with supply staff to ensure accuracy, control, and reliability of all records related to supplies and equipment utilized throughout the office, but not limited to (i.e., computer hardware/software, chemicals, electrical devices, vehicles, weapons, etc.).
- Asisst with the annual physical inventories for the Division
- Particpate in the planning and administering of studies concerning inventory and supply management.
- Responsible for evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of the Division supply program and/or operations.