Job Title:County Program Technician
Department:Department Of Agriculture
Agency:Farm Service Agency
Job Announcement Number:IA-2014-0021
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$31,628.00 to $50,932.00 / Per Year|
|Tuesday, June 17, 2014 to Thursday, July 3, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full-Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy -
Sibley, IA View Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
Open to All US Citizens.
|Q - Nonsensitive|
The Farm Service Agency (FSA) is an exciting and rewarding place to start, build and/or continue your career. Be part of our team and support the well-being of American agriculture and the American public.
FSA's diverse culture and benefits allow for a healthy balance between your career and home life. In addition to a generous salary, FSA offers a friendly and professional working environment with a diverse workforce, flexible hours/work schedules, and other family-friendly benefits such as: paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, retirement and supplemental savings plan, a wide array of health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, and long-term care insurance.
PLEASE READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS UNDER "HOW TO APPLY" BEFORE YOU BEGIN.
RELOCATION EXPENSES WILL NOT BE AUTHORIZED
Veteran's preference does not apply.
This is a non-civil service position with the Osceola County FSA Office in Sibley, Iowa.
- Occasional Travel
- Occasional in state travel may be required.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or national to apply.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age or 17 years of age for high school graduates.
- Required to pass a background investigation and fingerprint check.
- This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
- You will be required to serve a probationary period of 1 year.