About the Agency
This position is located in the Site Operations Division, Facilities Management Branch.
The Branch administers and manages Property Management; Site Support Services Contracts and Interagency Agreements; Space Management and Utilization; Warehouse and Motor Vehicle Management; Strategic Facility Planning; General Plan Project Planning; Energy Management; Project Management and Value Engineering; and Financial Management. The incumbent is responsible for analyzing, coordinating, and planning requests for space; ensuring that all established procedures and policies are followed; and also provides final recommendations to the Facility Management Branch Chief to utilize in making space allocation decisions.
As a Facility Coordination Specialist, you will:
- Analyze and coordinate all requests for space;
- Conduct space utilization evaluations;
- Assist in the development of long-range space requirements;
- Formulate action plans to address revolving space requirements, work processes, and operational practices;
- Maintain expertise in assigned orders or procedures;
- Modify office layout drawings utilizing computer aided design tools such as AutoCAD;
- Prepare space management presentations and periodic reports.
- Occasional Travel
- Occasional travel between NETL sites and travel for training may be required.