Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency is a rich resource of indispensable partners who contribute to and benefit from integrated missions and programs. We are an independent combat support agency within the Department of Defense (DoD). We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position:
Defense Contract Management Agency uses the
Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals
directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.
Defense Contract Management Agency's webpage
Who May Apply:
· All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligible
- Ensures contractor compliance with all requirements related to the design, manufacturing, repair, overhaul, and modernization of a variety of items for contractor and customer activities throughout the world.
- Performs as a functional specialist and is responsible for identifying, understanding, proofing, measuring, and analyzing contractor production process capability; and for promoting continuous improvement.
- Develops and implements a surveillance plan which begins with clear objectives supported by a master schedule that includes identification of contractor and sub-contractor production needs.
- Independently performs audits/surveillance of contractors processes to ensure customer and contractual requirements are met.
- Investigates and provides data on customer complaints/concerns regarding contractors quality performance and processes which impact user satisfaction.
- Provides technical support to all other Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)team members, assisting in the analysis of contract related issues to determine the best course of action to support the contractor and customers.
- Occasional Travel
- Business Travel is required 10% of the time.