About the Agency
This position is located in the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE), Office of Operations & Strategic Innovation, Office of Business Operations, Project Management Coordination Office (PMCO).
The Project Management Coordination Office is EERE's corporate resource for Active Project Management. PMCO's mission is to provide EERE executive managers, line managers, and staff offices with unified corporate information, tools, support, analysis, and services that enables EERE to ensure the highest value return on its investments with the lowest possible risks.
A successful candidate in this position will:
- Analyze the effectiveness of programs and operations and the productivity and efficiency of management across EERE's portfolio of projects and project delivery infrastructure.
- Advise EERE management on program and operational changes to improve the delivery of programs and projects.
- Represent PMCO throughout EERE on program and operational matters.
As a Management Analyst, you will:
- Coordinate the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of quality initiatives for assigned projects/programs.
- Facilitate efforts to implement quality initiatives by providing continuous review and evaluation of plans, policies, practices, and procedures.
- Monitor performance against goals with your Supervisor and/or Director.
- Prepare interim reports, position papers, final reports and summaries that reflect findings, goals, recommendations, strategies, and results.
- Brief programs on key initiatives.
- Evaluate various functional operations and program activities and develop and/or present special briefings, reports, etc. for EERE management.
The Office of Operations and Strategic Innovation proactively identifies ways to strengthen EERE’s overall performance, organization, budget, operations, human capital, and project management while achieving significant cost savings. Office of Operations and Strategic Innovation provides executive leadership and direction to the Office of Business Operations, the Office of Financial Management, and the Office of Strategic Programs in all aspects of their functions, empowering them to succeed in contributing to the overall EERE mission.