Agency: National Science Foundation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
This opportunity is also open to all US citizens under announcement PLR-2014-0008.
NSF has the advantages of a small agency environment that fosters collaboration, creativity and opportunities to contribute to major agency-wide projects. Consistently ranked by its employees as one of the top federal agencies in managing its workforce, NSF maintains a creative, flexible, and collegial atmosphere and is respected in both the public and private sectors for its management best practices and stewardship of federal funds. Join our team at one of the best places to work in the federal government and use your knowledge and imagination to keep NSF at the frontier of discovery!
More about NSF.
- Occasional Travel
- Rigorous travel to Antarctica and the Arctic is required.
- US citizenship.
- Background investigation is required if selected.
- Preview questions at bottom of Qualifications & Evaluations--see tab above.
- Selective Service registration required for male applicants, unless exempt.
- Physical examination and medical screening required.
- Rigorous travel to Antarctica and the Arctic required.