District of Maryland
The United States Marshals Service is the nations oldest and most versatile federal law enforcement agency. The missions of the Service include protection of the judiciary, court security, witness security, asset seizure and forfeiture, apprehension of fugitives, prisoner transportation and custody.
Vacancy ID: 1122992
Job Title: Program Analyst, GS-0343-11
Promotion Potential: 11
Duty Location: Baltimore, MD United States 1 vacancy
Open Period: Monday, June 16, 2014 - Friday, June 20, 2014
Salary Range - $63,091.00 - $82,019.00 Annually
Who May Apply: You may apply if you are a US Citizen or National.
The incumbent serves as a Program Analyst responsible for analyzing, evaluating, and providing technical advice and recommendations to District management regarding the financial management of District programs.
- Performs analysis of District financial obligations and expenditures to ensure compliance with USMS policies and procedures
- Reviews and analyzes financial reports, identifies problem areas, and recommends solutions
- Coordinates financial issues with USMS Headquarters Management and Budget Division personnel
- Conducts audits of individual accounts, vendor files, etc., to ensure that appropriate internal controls are in place and there has been strict adherence to regulations
- Provides assistance to District management in financial planning and management of District funds
- Prepares charts and graphs depicting the financial status and projected expenses of the District