About the Agency
A successful candidate in this position will...
Be responsible for reliability compliance directly pertaining to network security monitoring, cyber security architecture, research and development, vulnerability management, and cyber security program oversight.
As a Information Technology Specialist (Infosec), you will:
- Perform cybersecurity architecture and planning such as resource planning, research and development, and incident handling resolution.
- Promote and provide guidance on the application of information security policies, principles, and practices.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) compliance audits.
- Plan and conduct analyses and assessments of vulnerabilities of information technology assets to identify risk level and impact on overall security.
- Occasional Travel
- May be required to travel.