Job Title:Meteorologist, GS-1340-14 (MAP)
Department:Department Of Commerce
Agency:National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Job Announcement Number:NWS-NCEP-2014-0019
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$97,657.00 to $126,949.00 / Per Year|
|Wednesday, May 28, 2014 to Tuesday, June 10, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Competitive: Career/Career-Conditional - Permanent Full-time|
|3 vacancies in the following location:|
Kansas City, MO View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|* Current Federal employees serving under a career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service; * Former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; * CTAP/ICTAP eligibles; * Applicants eligible under special hiring authorities; and * Veterans who are preference eligible, or separated from the U.S. Armed Forces under honorable conditions after 3 years or more of continuous active service, may apply under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA).|
|Q - Nonsensitive|
This position will be located in the National Weather Service, National Centers for Environmental Prediction, Aviation Weather Center, Domestic Operations Branch in Kansas City, Mo. (Platte County).
- A one-year probationary period may be required.
- This is a barganing unit position.
- Occasional Travel
- Occasional Travel Required
- Must be a United States citizen or National to apply.
- Required to pass a background investigation and fingerprint check.
- Must be suitable for Federal employment.
- Must be registered for Selective Service if applicable (www.sss.gov).
- Time-in-grade requirements must be met by closing date of announcement.
- Must be able to work weekends/Holidays/rotating shifts.