Become a part of the Department that touches the lives of every American! At the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) you can give back to your community, state, and country by making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere. It is the principal agency for protecting the health of citizens. Join HHS and help to make our world healthier, safer, and better for all Americans.
This position is located in the Office of Program and Strategic Analysis (OPSA), Office of Strategic Programs (OSP), Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER). The incumbent retrieves and analyzes data, participates in operations research studies that require the design, adaptation, and application of mathematical and statistical approaches to the evaluation of the problems, and develops innovative computer-based applications for the management of work load and regulatory data in CDER.
This job opportunity announcement may be used FDA-wide to fill additional vacancies within the same geographical location.
· Collects and analyzes scientific information from public and privates sources.
· Utilizes operation research tools, techniques, and other quantitative methodologies.
· Participates in the development, execution, and presentation of analytical models and research result to solve problems and improve program operations.
· Conducts or participates in complex analyses of program policy and program operations.
· Serves as part of a team of professional staff to identify, design, and conduct analyses of program operations and policy innovations.