Become a part of the Department that touches the lives of every American! At the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) you can give back to your community, state, and country by making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere. It is the principal agency for protecting the health of citizens. Join HHS and help to make our world healthier, safer, and better for all Americans.
Recent Graduates Program enables individuals who lack experience to
explore Federal civil service employment at the beginning of their
careers. The Program engages them at the onset of their work lives,
before their career paths are fully established. This program lasts for
one (1) year, unless the formal training requirements of the position
warrant a longer and more structured training program. Additional
information about the Recent Graduates Program can be found at http://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/hiring-authorities/students-recent-graduates/.
As a Management Analyst in the Office of Management, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) you will process daily transactions and perform collection-related activities to comply with Generic Drug User Fee Amendments (GDUFA).
This job opportunity announcement may be used FDA-wide to fill additional vacancies within the same geographical location.
- Performs reviews of Generic Drug User Fee Amendment Program's daily collections practices and work processes.
- Assists with preparing reports of findings and recommendations.
- Utilizes agency resources to respond to collection-related inquiries.
- Assists higher level specialists in analyzing and evaluating management practices, administrative operations, and other activities.
- Identifies best practices to be applied to program operations.