Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Land Management
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
-Veteran Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) eligibles, and
-Persons eligible under Special Hiring Authorities
Explore a new career with the BLM - where our people are our greatest natural resource.
For additional information about the BLM, please visit Our website.
This position is located in the Solid Minerals Division (WO-320) in Washington, DC. Information about the area can be found at Washington, DC
Travel and relocation expenses will be paid consistent with the Federal Travel Regulations and Departmental policy. The use of a relocation service company and home marketing incentive will not be offered. To view FAQ regarding PCS click Here.
This announcement is being advertised concurrently with WO-DEU-2014-0006 which is open to All U.S. Citizens. If you are interested in being considered under both recruitment methods, you must submit complete application packages for each.
- Occasional Travel
- As Required
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Direct Deposit Required.
- Security Clearance/Background Investigation is required.
- Be sure to read the "How to Apply" & "Required Documents" Sections.
- You cannot hold an active real estate license; nor can you have an interest
- or hold stocks in firms with interest in Federal Land.
- Responses to the questions must be supported in your resume.