As a Program Manager (Director of Operations and Outreach), you will:
• Lead an organizational unit to support information sharing across government that may reduce improper payments.
• Provide strategic direction, oversight, and review of the various government-wide programs relating to tracking and eliminating erroneous payments: identifies data needs and uses analytical tools.
• Coordinate with Federal agencies and staff on the resolution of enterprise-wide issues, and integrating the needs and requirements of the user agencies into the functionality of the business center.
• Oversee the work of staff whose primary responsibility is to work with Federal agencies to explore potential impact and feasibility of adopting additional analytical tools to reduce improper payments, identifying legislative changes needed to support data exchanges and manage customer Memorandum of Understandings.
• Oversee an operating staff with experience in benefit eligibility determinations, contract awards, data mining, information sharing, and improper payments.