About the Agency
A successful candidate in this position will provide advice and assistance to managers at all levels in the form of research and analytical reports, evaluations, briefings and interventions, and statistical analysis in support of HR tasks led by the supervisor and/or higher level analysts.
As a Management Analyst, you will:
- Contribute to studies and analyzes of human resource data, activities, programs and/or policies.
- Support the supervisor in broad studies regarding position management effectiveness and cross-cutting surveys of organizational and functional alignment across EIA.
- Research human resource data to conduct cost analysis in the assessment of current and/or future trends in Federal staffing and recruitment options.
- Provide analytical support to the supervisor to explain the implications of salary/benefit decisions in the course of assisting EIA managers in making good recruitment investment decisions.
- Draft reports and/or presentations of findings as necessary to support conclusions and develops supporting documentation for alternative solutions and approaches for management consideration.
- Monitor human capital management goals, performance measures and action plans, activities and/or issues.