Minimum Requirements: Experience, education, or training in administrative, professional, investigative, technical or other responsible work which demonstrates analytical ability and a practical and theoretical knowledge of the functions, processes and principles of management. Experience using computer and automation systems.
Specialized Experience: Must have at least 24 months experience which has provided a working knowledge of the National Guard organizational structures, functions, procedures, and techniques. Experience analyzing, interpreting and developing policies and procedures of local management.
Knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) listed below will be used in the selection process. KSAs are important to the entire selection process and should be addressed specifically and completely within the resume'.
1. Comprehensive knowledge and skill in applying statistical analysis and evaluative techniques to the identification, consideration, and resolution of issues or problems of a procedural or factual nature. Using statistical trend analysis and evaluative methods and techniques ensuring that all cost center analysis are effective and efficient.
2. Knowledge of administrative logistics and physical security regulations and operating procedures and possesses skills in applying fact-finding and investigative techniques (e.g., supply personnel and unit commander interviews, review of work procedures, command supply discipline and financial liability of loss reports, instructions, records, and files) to gather clear-cut factual evidence of compliance with logistics and physical security regulations, directives and local standing operating procedures (SOP).
3. Specialized knowledge of logistics and supply operations in order to validate status of on hand property and equipment regarding excess property postures, turn-in procedures, equipment/supply receipt procedures, processing statement of charges, posting adjustments to property records, accountability procedures, and review of durable/expendable document registers.
4. Knowledge and skill of analytical techniques performed through interviews with supervisors, employees, and organizational workforce, including commanders and supply personnel to establish recommended solutions or follow-on actions.
5. In-depth knowledge in conducting interviews and evaluations, analyzing findings and developing recommendations for corrections or improvements in the evaluated program. Providing evaluation criteria for studies and evaluations ensuring there are standards to measure effectiveness of individuals and programs
6. Thorough knowledge of organization mission, logistics capabilities and requirements, to effectively communicate scope of the review, including regulatory standard, discrepancies and recommend corrective actions during entrance, and exit briefings to applicable unit/activity, staff, and directorate personnel.
7. Expert knowledge of administrative regulations and operating procedures to identify, analyze, and provide recommendations for improving management, administrative, operations and maintenance methods and procedures. Interpreting technical requirements allows the incumbent to make independent judgments and provide recommended changes to improve efficiencies.
8. Knowledge of Department of the Army (DA), Army National Guard (ARNG), policies, procedures, regulations and precedents; enabling the incumbent to correlate and implement change to program goals and objectives directly associated with accountability requirements and goals of the USPFO and Chief, NGB.
9. Knowledge to plan and conduct evaluations, projects and studies to recommend future changes in their effectiveness and efficiencies for logistic processes and programs.
10. Knowledge and skill in applying statistical analysis, sampling methods and techniques to determine compliance with applicable standards. Ability to review, analyze, and resolve conflicts between local and higher headquarters regulations.
Quality of Experience: Level of time is not of itself qualifying. Candidates' experience should be evaluated on the basis of duties performed rather than strictly on the rank of the individual; however, established compatibility criteria/assignments must be followed. The applicant's record of experience training, and education must show possession of the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to fully perform the duties of the Miscellaneous Administration and Program Positions.
Substitution of Education for Specialized Experience: A maximum of 12 months of the required experience may be substituted by successful completion of undergraduate study in an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 semester hours for 12 months of experience. The education must have been in fields directly related to the type of the work of the position.
Military Assignment: Occupants of this position must maintain continuous military membership in the North Carolina Army National Guard (NCARNG). Assignment to a compatible Warrant Officer (CW2 & below) or Officer (O3 & below) position in the NCARNG is mandatory. (WO MOS: 011A, 882A, 890A, 913A, 914A, 915A/E, 920A/B, 922A, 923A OFF BRANCH: 01A, 88A, 90A, 91A, 92A)
Security Clearance: Employment is subject to attaining and maintaining a security clearance as required by the position (ANACI minimum).
Direct Deposit: The applicant selected for this position will be required to participate in the Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer Program.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is complete, a review of your application will be made to ensure you meet the job requirements. To validate your qualifications for this job, a review of your résumé and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the occupational questionnaire. The rating you receive is based on your responses to the questionnaire and supporting documents. If, after reviewing your résumé and supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have misrepresented your qualifications and/or experience, your rating will be adjusted to more accurately reflect your abilities. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating.