Job Title:Program Manager (Director of Financing Operations)
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service
Job Announcement Number:14-FS-411
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$124,995.00 to $157,100.00 / Per Year|
|Tuesday, May 06, 2014 to Thursday, June 05, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|1 vacancy -
Washington DC, DC View Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
|U.S. citizens who are:|
1. Within the local commuting area and are Status Eligibles, CTAP/ICTAP eligibles, eligible for special hiring authorities (e.g., the Schedule A appointment for persons with disabilities, or covered by an Interchange Agreement); OR
2. Individuals, no matter where you reside, who are VEOA eligibles.
The Director of Financing Operations is responsible for a wide variety of activities related to the sale and purchase of Treasury marketable securities and special securities. The work is divided between the incumbent's direct reports, Washington, DC, and Parkersburg, WV, and operations in the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Occasional Travel
- Travel may be required 1 to 5 days per month.
- Please refer to "Conditions of Employment."
- Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.