About the Agency
The Director of Financing Operations is responsible for a wide variety of activities related to the sale and purchase of Treasury marketable securities and special securities. The work is divided between the incumbent's direct reports, Washington, DC, and Parkersburg, WV, and operations in the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
As a Program Manager, you will:
- Coordinate, schedule, and ensure that all activities related to the Bureau's responsibilities for normal financing activities are conducted and accomplished accurately, timely, effectively, and in a highly professional manner.
- Oversee the Federal Reserve Banks conducting Treasury Auction business ensuring consistency and accuracy of auction processing.
- Analyze and improve the various operations under the incumbent's purview in the Treasury Securities Services or Federal Reserve Banks to ensure that the processes and systems used to conduct financing operations are efficient, current, comprehensive, and produce 100% accurate results in a timely manner.
- Manage projects of the Office, the Bureau, or the Treasury, ranging from very large politically sensitive projects to small projects.
- Assist and advise higher level staff and officials in the Office in planning and executing the Bureau's role in the administration of Departmental debt management decisions, including but not limited to the following types of responsibilities: recommending financing schedules for marketable securities; reviewing the potential impact of proposed financing techniques and rules changes as to Fiscal Service and Federal Reserve operations; and proposing procedural and operational guidelines for the implementation of new and/or revised debt management policies.