Department: Department Of Homeland Security
Agency: U.S. Coast Guard
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Apply for this exciting position to support the CG missions of safeguarding our Nation's maritime interests in the heartland, in the ports, at sea, and around the globe.
For over two centuries the The U.S. Coast Guard has protected the maritime economy and the environment, we defend our maritime borders, and we save those in peril. This history has forged our character and purpose as America's Maritime Guardian - Always Ready for all hazards and all threats.
This position is located in CG-2, Cyber Command at the USCG Headquarters Facility at St. Elizabeth's, in Washington, D.C
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- The applicant is subject to pre-appointment and random drug testing.
- This position requires a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- This position requires occasional travel.
- This position is designated as a key position.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain (IA) Certification.