Job Title:Supervisory Biologist, ZP-0401-4 (MAP)
Department:Department Of Commerce
Agency:National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Job Announcement Number:NMFS-PIR-2014-0021
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$84,343.00 to $129,563.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, May 02, 2014 to Thursday, May 15, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career-Conditional - Full Time; Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Honolulu, HI View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|* Current Federal employees serving under a career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service;|
* Former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility;
* CTAP/ICTAP eligibles;* Applicants eligible under special hiring authorities; and
* Veterans who are preference eligible, or separated from the U.S. Armed Forces under honorable conditions after 3 years or more of continuous active service, may apply under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA).
ANNOUNCEMENT IS AMENDED TO INDICATE THAT RELOCATION IS AUTHORIZED.
This position is with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS), Pacific Islands Regional Office (PIRO), located in Honolulu, HI.
This position will be filled under the DOC Alternative Personnel System (CAPS). This system replaced the Federal GS pay plan and structure. Under CAPS, positions are classified by career, pay plan, and pay band. Salary increase within pay bands occur through the pay-for-performance system only. The ZP-4 is equivalent to the GS-13/14 grade level. For more information on CAPS Click Here.
This position is also being advertised under announcement NMFS-PIR-2014-0020 which is open to US Citizens or Nationals. You must apply to both announcements if you want to be considered for both.
- A one year supervisory probationary period may be required.
- This is not a bargaining unit position.
NOTE: This vacancy may be used to fill other Supervisory Biologist, ZP-0401-4 positions throughout NOAA. The position must be alike (e.g., within the same geographic locations, same grade/band requires the same qualifications as indicated in this vacancy announcement).
- Occasional Travel
- 5% or less
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National to apply.
- Must be registered for Selective Service, if applicable (www.sss.gov).
- Must be suitable for Federal employment.
- Required to pass a background investigation and fingerprint check.
- Qualification requirements must be met by closing date of announcement.
- Time-in-grade requirements must be met by closing date of announcement.