Job Title:Student Trainee
Department:Department Of The Interior
Agency:Bureau of Reclamation
Job Announcement Number:BR-MP-2014-146
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$12.07 to $14.50 / Per Hour|
|Thursday, May 01, 2014 to Friday, May 09, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Pathways Appointment Full-time or Part-time; Temporary - Internship NTE 1 year|
|few vacancies in the following location(s):|
Byron, CA View Map
Folsom, CA View Map
Fresno, CA View Map
Napa, CA View Map
Sacramento, CA View Map
More Locations (5)
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Student Program Eligibles and Veterans Preference eligibles who meet the Pathways program requirements.|
|Q - Nonsensitive|
Want to work for a contemporary water management agency whose mission is to assist in meeting the increasing water demands of the West while protecting the environment and the public's investment? Join the staff of the Bureau of Reclamation as a Student Trainee.
Additional vacancies may be filled from this vacancy announcement.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment seeking a degree.
- Must be taking at least a half-time course load as defined by the school
- Must maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher for participation in the program.
- Must sign a Pathways Internship Participant Agreement.
- Subject to background/suitability investigation.