Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Position is being advertised concurrently under BR-PN-VA-CCA-14-156 for current federal employees serving under a competitive service career or career-conditional appointment or reinstatement eligible. If you are interested in applying under both announcement numbers, you must submit application packages for each.
Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his/her expertise as a Craftsman with journeyman level skills. You can make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment. Would you enjoy ensuring the safe and efficient operation of Government facilities? Responsibilities include performing a variety of craftsman work with equipment and structures connected with storage reservoirs and water conveyance systems.
Here is a great opportunity to join a great organization with excellent growth potential.
Additional vacancies may be filled from this vacancy announcement.
This position is located in Yakima, WA. For more information, click on the following link: http://www.usbr.gov/pn.about/hr/area-information.html.
Payment of travel and relocation expenses will be your responsibility.
- Occasional Travel
- Occasional travel will be required for repair and field work.
- U.S. Citizenship or National.
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation.
- Resume and supporting documentation required. (See How to Apply).
- For veterans consideration, submit document(s) under other information.
- Must have a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Subject to drug testing.