Job Title:Contact Representative (Office Automation)
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:U.S. Army Medical Command
Job Announcement Number:WTEV148498481107684
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$38,508.00 to $50,056.00 / Per Year|
|Tuesday, April 29, 2014 to Monday, May 12, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Term NTE 2 Years|
|2 vacancies in the following location:|
Fort Wainwright, AK View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Current Department of the Army Civilian Employee, Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP), Department of Defense (DoD) Transfer, Transfer from a Federal agency other than Department of Defense (DoD), Reinstatement, 30% Disabled Veteran, Veterans Recruitment Appointment (VRA), Priority Placement Program (PPP), Program S (Military Spouse) registrant, Appointment of Certain Military Spouses, under Executive Order (E.O.) 13473, Executive Order (E.O.) 12721, and Persons with Disability|
|Public Trust - Background Investigation|
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Location:
Fairbanks is host to many different cultures; unique shopping and dining facilities as well as sporting activities such as fishing, hunting, hiking, camping, snowboarding and skiing. We have spectacular views of the Northern Lights and larger than life ice sculptures. Population is about 87,000. Winter brings consistent snow conditions from November through March. Winter temperatures average 8 degrees F to -19 degrees F; Summer temperatures rise into the 70s and 80s.
The advertised salary does not include our current rate of 5.57% tax free Cost of Living Allowance (COLA).
This position is TERM not to exceed 2 years. It may be extended up to a maximum of 4 years.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Civilian Employee with the Department of the Army
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) - Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee (non-DOD)
- Former Federal Employee, eligible for reinstatement
- Eligible due to Interagency Career Transition Program (ICTAP)
- Eligible under Veterans' Recruitment Appointment (VRA)
- Eligible for military spouse preference under Executive Order 13473
- Priority Placement Program, Program S (Military Spouse) registrants referred through the Automated Stopper and Referral System (ASARS) for this position
- Eligible for family member appointment under Executive Order 12721
* Eligible for Persons with Disabilities
- Not Required
- A qualified typist is required