About the Agency
Division: Portland Field Office
Location: Portland, Oregon
Working Hours : 8:15am - 5:00pm
GS 9: $50,522.00 - $65,675.00
GS 11: $61,126.00 - $79,463.00
- Serves as the FBI's Community Outreach Program representative and speaker in the areas of crime, drug, gang, and violence prevention, intervention, and awareness among the jurisdictional communities.
- Establishes contacts and interacts effectively with external agencies, government officials, the community, and internal Bureau contacts, and display professionalism in working with others.
- Coordinates and implements the Field Office's FBI Citizen's Academy, Junior Special Agent's Program, Future Agents in Training Program, and other targeted strategic community outreach.
- Conducts all the logistics in organizing educational and informational programs to stimulate participation in mentoring and prevention activities concerning crime, specifically drugs, violence, gangs and other National Security related concerns.
- Expresses thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, persuasively, and effectively orally and in writing; interprets and understands verbal or written communications; and tailors the communication to the experience, exposure, or expertise of the recipient.