Job Title:Associate Director (Cooperation and Technical Assistance)
Agency:Securities and Exchange Commission
Job Announcement Number:14-EX-1106644-KR
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$151,876.00 to $228,422.00 / Per Year|
|Monday, April 28, 2014 to Thursday, May 08, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Excepted Service Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Washington DC, DC View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|This position is open to all U.S. Citizens and persons lawfully admitted for permanent residence and seeking citizenship as outlined in 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)(B).|
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is looking for the best and brightest to join our team. Our mission includes advocating for investors who seek to secure a future for their family, providing guidance and regulations for the nations securities industry in an increasingly global market, and taking action with an eye toward promoting the capital formation necessary to sustain economic growth.
A career with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) offers work that is exciting, challenging and rewarding. You can contribute to securities regulation and enforcement while making a positive difference for the American investing public. The SEC provides:
- Careers that broaden and deepen your already accomplished knowledge, skills and abilities;
- An environment that allows you to work and learn with the nations experts;
- Benefits, compensation and career expansion opportunities; and
- A balance between your professional and family life.
To find out more about the SEC, go to http://www.sec.gov.
The SEC offers a number of enhanced pay and benefits plus the standard Federal benefits:
- Paid dental and vision insurance;
- Subsidy for health insurance, which supplements your health benefits premiums by $25 for self-only coverage and by $50 for family coverage;
- Domestic Partner Health Insurance Reimbursement Program;
- Mass transportation subsidy;
- "WorkSmart" - Opportunities for flexible work schedules and expanded telework
This Office of International Affairs (OIA) is seeking candidates for the position of Associate Director (Cooperation and Technical Assistance.) This position is located in OIA's International Enforcement unit in Washington, DC. The Office of International Affairs promotes cross-border enforcement and supervisory cooperation and technical assistance in the development of high regulatory standards and principles worldwide. OIA plays a key role in the implementation of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's international enforcement and regulatory initiatives.
- Occasional Travel
- Some travel may be required.
- This position is open to US Citizens AND
- persons lawfully admitted for permanent residence and seeking citizenship
- as outlined in 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)(B)