About the Agency
Reclamation is a contemporary water management agency. Reclamation is best known for Hoover Dam on the Colorado River, Grand Coulee Dam on the Columbia River and Folsom Dam on the American River. Today we are the largest wholesaler of water in the country and the second largest producer of hydroelectric power in the western United States.
View our DVD titled "Traditions, Talent, and Teamwork" at: http://www.usbr.gov/pmts/hr/video/
Reclamation is seeking a new professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his/her expertise as an Administrative Clerk. You can make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment. Would you enjoy serving as the primary administrative support for the El Paso Field Division? Here is an opportunity to join a great organization.
LOCATION: Albuquerque Area Office, El Paso Field Division, El Paso TX For living conditions in El Paso TX, please visit www.city-data.com/city/El-Paso-Texas.html
- Serves as primary administrative support for the El Paso Field Division. Performs Human Resources functions, mail service, calendar, filing and other administrative tasks.
- Responsible for micro-purchases for the division.
- Performs functions including property accountability, equipment, inventory management, property use and disposal, energy usage and hazardous materials disposal coordination. Compiles data and prepares reports related to property and supply.
- Receives, inspects, classifies, records, stores, safeguards and issues property, equipment and supplies. Maintains records for vehicle fleet, and prepares annual program for vehicle needs.
- Compiles hydrologic data from automated field monitoring sites, and prepares reports and correspondence related to irrigation water delivery.