Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
El Paso, TX View Map
Reclamation is a contemporary water management agency. Reclamation is best known for Hoover Dam on the Colorado River, Grand Coulee Dam on the Columbia River and Folsom Dam on the American River. Today we are the largest wholesaler of water in the country and the second largest producer of hydroelectric power in the western United States.
View our DVD titled "Traditions, Talent, and Teamwork" at: http://www.usbr.gov/pmts/hr/video/
Reclamation is seeking a new professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his/her expertise as an Administrative Clerk. You can make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment. Would you enjoy serving as the primary administrative support for the El Paso Field Division? Here is an opportunity to join a great organization.
LOCATION: Albuquerque Area Office, El Paso Field Division, El Paso TX For living conditions in El Paso TX, please visit www.city-data.com/city/El-Paso-Texas.html
- Not Required
- U.S. Citizen or National;
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation;
- You must submit a resume and supporting documentation (see How to Apply);
- You must meet specialized experience requirements (see Qualification);
- For veterans consideration, submit documents under Required Documents;
- May be subject to a one-year probationary period. Must type 40 wpm.