Secure the Homeland
Proud to Protect
Are you interested in a job where your primary purpose will be to perform work that involves applying analytical processes to the planning, design, and implementation of new and improved information systems to meet business requirements? Then consider joining the Infrastructure Information Collection Division (IICD), Office of Infrastructure Protection (IP), National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD), Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
Come work with the best to prevent and deter terrorist attacks, protect against and respond to potential threats, ensure safe and secure borders, welcome immigrants and visitors, and promote the free-flow of commerce. This mission of the U. S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is carried out every day by the dedicated men and women who answer the noble calling of public service with courage and enthusiasm. With a diverse and critical mission, we lead the unified national effort to secure America. In today's interconnected world, our country's security challenges are constantly evolving. To meet these challenges, DHS fosters a culture that values and promotes diversity, teamwork, flexibility, and innovation.
In Headquarters, we coordinate, plan, and guide the Department's work across all DHS components. You could enjoy a career that includes research, administration and management, legal work, budget and finance, cyber security, infrastructure protection and intelligence analysis. Our services touch every U.S. citizen, and our goal is to secure our country across land and sea. Come join the team who is "Proud to Protect".
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM: All U.S. Citizens and Status Candidates.
More than one selection may be made from this announcement should the need arise.
- Oversee the systems integration and testing for National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD)/Infrastructure Protection (IP) Information Technology (IT) systems in accordance with Department of Homeland Security management directives.
- Participate in managing, planning, documenting, and executing Systems Engineering Lifecycle (SLC) integration and testing stage reviews.
- Work with stakeholders and team members to identify, document, and conduct developmental and operational test and evaluation activities.
- Manage information technology infrastructure requirements through the systems engineer lifecycle process.
- Prepare and present briefings on systems and requirements analysis to provide recommendations to leadership.
- Occasional Travel
- Overnight travel of 1-5 nights per month may be required.