Job Title:Criminal Investigator
Agency:Environmental Protection Agency
Job Announcement Number:PH-JC-14-1101514
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$82,642.00 to $117,729.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, May 30, 2014 to Thursday, June 12, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|Few vacancies in the following location(s):|
Chicago, IL View Map
Kansas City, KS View Map
Boston, MA View Map
Philadelphia, PA View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)|
Founded in 1970, EPA is a dynamic organization employing people from diverse backgrounds dedicated to improving and preserving the quality of public health and the environment.
EPA seeks to recruit exceptional men and women who will work in new creative ways that are cleaner for the environment, cheaper for business and taxpayers, and smarter for America's future.
Multiple positions may be filled in any of the listed locations.
- 50% or Greater
- Frequent overnight travel may be required.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Security Clearance.
- A pre-employment physical and medical monitoring is required.
- Financial Disclosure statement is required.
- Must carry a firearm.
- Subject to pre-employment and random drug testing.
- Maximum entry age is 37 (for those without Veterans Preference).