As a Industry Economist, you will:
- Perform segments of economic analyses projects, using standard techniques Compiles, organizes and analyzes data Identifies likely significant variables and underlying relationships
- Participates in evaluations of impacts of new technologies, systems and policies Acquires sufficient parameter knowledge of subject's studies to perform sound economic analyses reflective of real world environments.
- Participates in facets of planning, designing and conducting tests to obtain and validate data, models and proposed enhancements.
- Acquires sufficient parametric knowledge of subjects' studies to perform sound economic analyses reflective of real world environments.
- Develops recommendations for priorities, milestones and refinements of problem definitions for assigned project segments.
- Prepares reports and charts to document study purposes, methods, premises, and conclusions, and participates in briefing official on progress and conclusions of studies.
- Perform complete economic analyses of limited scope or portions of larger projects, modifying/adapting techniques to fit situations, some requiring innovative approaches.
- Develop study plans having sound problem definitions and study priorities.
- Select critical elements for inclusion in models.
- Evaluate impacts of new technologies, systems and policies.