As Chief, Acquisition Services Branch, you will:
- Supervise Branch personnel in the conduct of assigned procurement and administrative tasks;
- Execute contracts, financial assistance instruments, purchase orders and interagency agreements as Contracting Officer for the Department, and approve subcontracts subject to delegated authority;
- Provide advice and guidance on procurement and contracting processes and procedures, regulations, laws, and good business practices;
- Serving when designated by higher authority as Chairperson of Source Evaluation Boards and other contractor selection panels;
- Conducting complex negotiations and preparing complex requests for proposals, evaluation of proposals, and ultimate negotiation for all types of services/requirements; and
- Directing or conducting independent reviews of proposed contract, financial assistance, and interagency agreement actions generated by contract specialists.