As a Industry Economist, you will:
- Develop, design, performs and documents a broad range of economic analyses involving current and projected pricing, production, supply and distribution patterns, conditions and problems pertaining to Energy.
- Evaluate impacts of new technologies, systems and policies.
- Obtains, compiles, organizes and analyses data. When necessary, applies analytical techniques in innovative ways.
- Acquire sufficient parametric knowledge of subjects’ studies to perform cost and economic analysis.
- Plans, designs, conducts and oversee tests to obtain data.
- Monitors, evaluates and coordinates projects and studies carried out under contract.