About the Agency
Position is being advertised concurrently under BR-PN-VA-RTS2-14-181 for current federal employees serving under a competitive service career or career-conditional appointment or reinstatement eligible. If you are interested in applying under both announcement numbers, you must submit application packages for each.
Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his/her expertise as a Procurement Technician. You can make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment.
This position is located in the Resource and Technical Services, Contracts Office, Grand Coulee Acquisition Group, Grand Coulee, WA. This group is responsible for procurement of a wide variety of materials, equipment and non-personal services necessary for the operation and maintenance activities of the Project. Here is an opportunity to join a great organization with excellent growth potential!
Promotion to the Full Performance Level: The career ladder promotion potential of this position is the GS-07 level. However, this position may be filled at a lower grade. If so, when and if it is determined that a subsequent promotion is warranted, it may be made without further competition. Promotion up to and including the GS-07 level is neither guaranteed nor automatic.
Location – Grand Coulee, WA
Payment of travel and relocation expenses will be your responsibility.
Reclamation has determined that the duties of this position are suitable for telework and the selectee may be allowed to telework with supervisory approval.
- Technical and administrative support on supply, service and construction acquisitions.
- Appropriate action to insure that materials purchased are of suitable quality and meet legal requirements for purchase orders, delivery orders, and credit card purchases.
- Support and utilize the Bureau of Reclamation Acquisition Information Network.
- Develop specifications for informal invitation for quotation for purchase of materials.
- Process micro-purchases to restock the warehouse stock items.
- Occasional Travel
- For training or attending meetings as needed basis.