Your complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (ET) on Thursday, May 15, 2014
To apply for this position, click the APPLY ONLINE button on the right side of this screen and follow the prompts to register, answer a few questions, and submit all the required documents.
To return to your saved application, log in to your USAJOBS account at http://www.usajobs.gov/ and click on "My Applications". Click on the position title, and then select APPLY ONLINE to continue. Please ensure that you select the Submit My Answers button at the end of the process.
We strongly encourage you to apply online. If you cannot apply online, you may FAX your resume, assessment questionnaire, and supporting documents to 1-478-757-3144. You must print a copy of OPM FORM 1203-FX http://www.opm.gov./forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf, document your responses to the assessment questionnaire (click here to View Occupational Questionnaire) and use the official FAX cover sheet found here http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf
Note for certain applicants:
Effective January 1, 2010, OPM must authorize any employment offers we make to current or former (within the last 5 years) political Schedule A, Schedule C, or Non-career SES (political) employees in the executive branch. If you are currently, or have been within the last 5 years, a political Schedule A, Schedule C, or Non-career SES employee in the executive branch, you must disclose that to the Human Resources Office.
To apply for this position, you must provide a complete application package which includes:
1. REQUIRED Your resume it must contain information sufficient to make a valid determination that you fully meet the specialized experience requirements as stated in this vacancy announcement. Insufficient information will result in a not qualified rating. It is recommended that you include the following information:
- Full name, mailing address, and day and evening telephone numbers
- Educational information, including the name, city and state of colleges or universities you attended, as well as the type and year of any degrees received
- Information about your paid and nonpaid work experience related to this position including:
**Job title (include series and grade if Federal job)
**Duties and accomplishments
**Employer's name and address
**Supervisor's name and phone number
**Starting and ending dates of employment (month and year)
**Indicate if we may contact your current supervisor
**Information about honors, awards, and special accomplishments
2. REQUIRED A narrative statement addressing each of the Mandatory Qualifications experience (paid and unpaid), education, training, awards, and/or self-development activities as related to each. Each Mandatory Qualification must be addressed separately. Narrative statements must not exceed 2 pages for each individual Mandatory Qualification. IF YOU EXCEED THESE LIMITS, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
3. REQUIRED Proof of J.D. or LL.B. degree and current Bar membership that is in good standing.
4. REQUIRED If you are a current Federal employee, a copy of a recent SF-50, Notification of Personnel Action, that indicates Federal status, grade, tenure, and type of service. Please redact your social security number and date of birth.
5. REQUIRED IF APPLICABLE If you wish to have your status as a veteran considered, you must submit the appropriate documentation, such as a DD-214, SF-15 with appropriate supporting documentation and/or your last official statement from the Department of Veterans Affairs, if you have a service connected disability.
6. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED A copy of your most recent annual performance appraisal (from either the Federal or private sector). Please remove your social security number.
7. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Candidates are requested to complete the DI-1935, Applicant Background Survey, on a voluntary basis. Information will be used solely to review compliance with Federal law. Failure to complete this form will not affect consideration. The form can be found online at http://www.doi.gov/diversity/di1935.htm.
To begin, click the Apply Online button near the bottom (or right) of this screen and follow the prompts to register, answer a few questions, and submit all required documents. To return to your saved application, log in to your USAJOBS account at http://www.usajobs.opm.gov and click on My Applications. Click on the position title, and then select Apply Online to continue.
REMINDER: ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59pm ET (Washington, D.C. time) ON THE CLOSING DATE OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT Thursday, May 15, 2014