Job Title:Supervisory Range Technician - Fire (Helitack) (Supervisory Wildland Firefighter)
Department:Department Of The Interior
Agency:Bureau of Land Management
Job Announcement Number:NV-DEU-2014-0085
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$35,256.00 to $50,932.00 / Per Year|
|Wednesday, April 02, 2014 to Wednesday, April 16, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Work Schedule is Full Time. - This is a permanent career seasonal position (6 - 11 months employment).|
|1 vacancy -
Elko, NV View Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All U.S. Citizens – No previous Federal Service is required.|
|Q - Nonsensitive|
Explore a new career with the BLM - where our people are our greatest natural resource. For additional information about the BLM, please visit Our website. This position is located in Elko, Nevada. For more information about Elko, Nevada visit Elko Chamber of Commerce.
This announcement may be used to fill future vacancies in the Elko District, which includes the following duty locations: Elko, Wells, Carlin and Midas, Nevada.
- 25% or Greater
- May be required to live in back country camps for extended periods of time. Work may require travel by light fixed-wing or rotor-wing aircraft.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Security Clearance/Background Investigation is required.
- Be sure to read the "How to Apply" & "Required Documents" Sections.
- You cannot hold an active real estate license; nor can you
- have an interest or hold stocks in firms with interest in Federal Land.
- Direct Deposit Required.