CLINICAL AND COUNSELING PSYCHOLOGY
· Conduct intake evaluations and psycho diagnostic assessments and provide evidence-based psychotherapy for children, adolescents, and families. Conduct intake evaluations on routine and emergency basis and also conduct more comprehensive psychological evaluations to address complex diagnostic and treatment issues. Prepare evaluation reports with full responsibility for such evaluations.
· Conduct individual, group and family psychotherapy for beneficiaries who present with a full range of psychiatric problems. Administer and interpret objective personality and intelligence measures, and conduct mental health evaluations in accordance with applicable USAF and DoD guidelines.
· Serve as leader of the patient care team providing psychological services to children, adolescents and families; formulate patient treatment plans, administer and interpret various psychological assessment measures for children and adolescents in order to adequately assess behavior/personality, intellectual abilities and academic achievement. Annotate adjustments to treatment plan as required over the course of therapy.
· Provide record of care in compliance with Air Force regulations and guidelines. Carry professional responsibility for findings, interpretations, decisions, recommendations, and reports.
· Promote and preserve a psychotherapeutic atmosphere among the professional treatment team and functions as authoritative source of information in the areas of child psychology. Conduct intake evaluations and psychological assessments, and provides evidence-based psychotherapy for adults.
· Establish treatment plan, annotate adjustments to treatment plan as required over the course of therapy. Provide psychological consultation for medical providers, and military commanders/senior leaders.
INDUSTRIAL AND ORGANIZATION PSYCHOLOGIST
· Apply Industrial/Organizational (I/O) psychological principles, theories, methods, techniques and knowledge in support of personnel testing and research.
· Develop test and survey policy to include planning, developing, directing, coordinating, and monitoring research activities and analysis affecting personnel testing, personnel surveys, and occupational surveys.
· Develop measurement concepts and methods, including such tools as written tests, for measuring and evaluating such things as experience, current job achievement, physical and mental capabilities, and attitudes of employees.
· Develop, refine, advocate, and manage the combined strategic research plan, and execution thereof, for manpower and personnel purposes.